The Quantum Tax Analysis is a complimentary service offered to high-net-worth clients of our TaxAssist members. The analysis is comprehensive covering 27 items across the disciplines of tax law, corporate law, estate law, family law and financial analytics. This service is offered by Quantum Tax Law.
Items covered in Quantum Tax Analysis
- Small Business Deduction (SBD)
- Tax on Split Income (TOSI)
- Tax on Passive Income (TOPI)
- General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR)
- Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption (LCGE)
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED)
- Foreign Accrual Property Income (FAPI)
- Asset protection
- Benefits conferred upon shareholders
- Attribution rules
- Dividends and potential deemed dividends
- Contractor deemed employee
- Adventure or concern in the nature of trade
- Minute books
- Shareholder agreements
- Director liability
- Assets in corporations
- Business value
- Shareholder accounts
- Role of family members
- Role of contractors
- Determination of issues for potential sale of business
- Loans to related parties
Not a member of TaxAssist?
TaxAssist is a complimentary service providing answers to tax questions to accountants and lawyers. Visit thequantumgroup.ca/taxassist to enroll today!
Are you a Business Owner?
We also offer the Quantum Tax Analysis directly to high-net-worth business owners. Contact us now to learn more.